This plugin embeds Steam everywhere in your forum. Users can link Steam accounts to their profile and synchronize owned games, Steam groups and much more.
- Link user accounts to Steam: Users can add a Steam ID to their profile to share their gaming activities. This can be done using an easy Steam-Login or by entering any Steam ID manually.
- Featured games: Show which games are currently played most by your community.
- Steam user online list: Show which of your users are currently online in Steam and what they are playing.
- User page: Each user gets a page showing is recently played games, owned games, current activity, Steam groups and much more.
- Game pages: Each game gets a game page to show which users own it and where it is being discussed in your forum.
- Link Steam groups to user groups: Steam groups can be linked to user groups - If a member joined a Steam group access to user groups in your forum can be granted automatically.
- Customizable: Many admin-, user- and group-settings allow very detailed customization.
- Compatible: Tested with all common steam login plugins.
- And much more: Content and Sidebar boxes, Steam information next to messages and in user profile...
- Supported languages: English and German.
- Please read FAQ first if you're having issues.
- Support - No registration needed.
- Compatible with the Steam Login Plugin - Users do not have to enter their Steam ID twice.
- Requires a free Steam API Key.
- Some features require cURL or php_openssl.
This plugin is in not affiliated with or endorsed by Steam or Valve Software.
Steam Profiles need to be set to public to share most of the information - Public is the default setting.
License for the used LightOpenID API: MIT.