- Crystal Dynamics
- Feral Interactive (Mac)
- Feral Interactive (Linux)
- Mar 4th 2013
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Reviews and Accolades
4.4/5 "...it delivers a must-play gaming experience for action adventure fans everywhere. Welcome back, Lara, you've been missed." - Cheat Code Central
4.5/5 "...Tomb Raider is sure to impress. Its expert sense of pacing, captivating setting, and dark tone create a truly memorable experience that's further enhanced by an immense level of detail." - gamesradar+
8.5/10 "I'm happy to go on record as saying this is the best Tomb Raider game I've played. Tightly produced, competent in both its puzzling and its combat, this is one reboot that manages to be unequivocally superior to its predecessors. " - Destructoid
4.5/10 "... if you're a gamer, you should play Tomb Raider. It combines high-levels of interactivity, excellent pacing, and a true bond between the player and the character on screen. " - Game Revolution
90/100 "Tomb Raider’s whole is greater than the sum of its parts, and everything combines to make this the best reboot game on the market today. " - Game Over
About the Game
Armed with nothing but her survival instincts, Lara has found her way to the mysterious shores of Linux.
Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara’s epic adventure.
- A Turning Point: Experience Lara Croft’s intense origin story from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
- An All-New Raiding Experience: Explore a mysterious island filled with environmental puzzles, visceral combat, and tombs to discover.
- Fight to Live: Salvage resources, gain experience, and upgrade Lara’s weapons and tools to survive the island’s hostile inhabitants.
- Survive as a Team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara’s Shipmates or Yamatai’s Scavengers.
This product uses the steam API.
ThreadStarter by noexcept.de